The spring weather may be decent at the moment, but summer is right around the corner—and so is prime wedding season. Brides and grooms will be walking down the aisle to say “I do” sooner than you think! Is it you who’s getting married soon, or are you the planner for an upcoming big summer wedding? While you are thinking about the warmer temperatures and sunny days leading up to your big day, you mustn’t forget to go over the to-do list you started putting together months ago.
From securing the food and flowers to determining seating arrangements and renting portable toilets in Mora, MN, there is no doubt that a lot of time and energy goes into wedding planning. Set aside time to focus on you, but also keep in mind the most important wedding planning dos and don’ts:
- Do plan bathroom accommodations now: Planning your wedding should be a fun experience. The bride gets to pick out her dress, choose the invitations and food with her significant other and run through color schemes. But there’s more planning to focus on for your guests than just the food and seating. You will definitely need to provide adequate restroom accommodations. If you’re having an outdoor wedding, reserve portable toilets in Mora, MN today.
- Don’t select just any old porta potty: Many people are not keen on using porta potties, especially when dressed in fancy wedding attire. Consider renting portable luxury restroom trailers that provide sinks, mirrors, room to move around and other amenities. Luxury trailers also offer a classier look compared to standard portable toilets. Call a local porta potty company for a list of options!
- Do write down event details: If the outdoor wedding venue you decided on does not include bathroom accommodations, you or your wedding planner are going to need to rent portable restrooms ahead of time. The professionals can help you figure out how many porta potties you will need, but there are a few important details you will need to have in hand before calling a rental company. They will likely ask you the approximate number of guests and wedding staff, whether alcohol will be consumed, how long the event will last and whether handicap-accessible units will be needed.
- Don’t make common mistakes: It’s easy to become overwhelmed when planning your own wedding. For this reason, seek help from professional wedding planners, family, friends and your soon-to-be spouse—don’t go it alone! Make sure you don’t go over your event budget, which includes photography, party favors, food and drink, portable toilet rentals and renting the venue.
- Do have fun: You want to have good memories of your wedding, and that includes the wedding planning process. Start planning early, don’t sweat the small stuff, take breaks often and your wedding day will be everything you always hoped it would be.
Getting married soon and need to reserve portable toilets in Mora, MN? Pick up the phone and call A & A Septic Service LLC today!
Categorised in: Porta Potties