The good news is that frigid winter days are behind us and summer is in sight. The bad news is that we’ll soon have to put up with blistering summer afternoons! Dealing with the heat is easy if you work inside a cubicle in an air-conditioned office. If you’re working at an outdoor job site, though, battling the sun and sky-high temperatures isn’t as simple. This helpful post will give you a few pointers to stay cool this summer and teach you a little bit about the benefits of porta potties for job sites in Mora, MN:
- Stock up on water: Hydration is key 24/7, 365 days a year, but it’s even more important on summer days when the temperatures start to climb and the sun is at its peak. Even if you don’t feel thirsty, keep drinking water. The last thing you want is to be dehydrated on the job.
- Try to stay out of the sun: You probably won’t be able to stay out of the sun altogether, but do your best to stay in the shade whenever you can. Any time you get a break, either find a fan or at least hang out in a shady area away from direct sunlight.
- Take breaks often: Everyone wants to stick to the timeline and get the job done as fast as possible. However, it’s important that you also take breaks to cool down. You’ll feel refreshed and ready to tackle the task at hand after you take a quick breather!
- Monitor yourself: Nobody knows your body better than you do. If you ever feel that you’re pushing yourself a little bit too hard, find a cool area and take a few moments off.
- Look out for coworkers: You can’t count on everyone to monitor themselves, so be a team player and appoint yourself the safety monitor! Watch out for anyone who appears woozy or looks like they could faint, and be sure that everyone is hydrating.
- Apply sunscreen: Sunblock is your best friend during the summer. Put sunscreen on your arms, face, neck and anywhere else that’s exposed to the sun. You’ll also want to reapply often, as sunscreen doesn’t last all day (especially once you really start to sweat).
- Wear proper clothing: Lightweight fabric, a hat and sunglasses are all vital if you want to try to beat the heat this summer. Additionally, make sure that you’re wearing light colors that reflect the sun, as opposed to darker colors, which absorb it.
- Rent plenty of porta potties: Last but not least, be sure that you have enough porta potties for your job site in Mora, MN! Additionally, make sure that those porta potties are cleaned regularly throughout the summer. Dealing with summer heat is bad enough without worrying about finding a clean bathroom to take care of your business.
When it comes to porta potties for construction sites in Mora, MN, nobody tops A & A Septic Service LLC. Give us a call today to have porta potties delivered to your job site or to have your current ones cleaned out.
Categorised in: Porta Potties