The water bill is a significant expense for most households. When the bill’s cost jumps up, you want to know exactly why. Water is also one of the earth’s most precious resources. Wasting water is doing no favors to the environment.
Whether you’re concerned about water usage or require sewer line repair in Mora, MN, the company to turn to is A & A Septic Service, LLC. We’re the region’s foremost experts in sewage treatment and removal, helping both commercial and residential clients. Let’s take a look at all the possible reasons your home might be consuming too much water:
- Leaky faucets: You know that “drip, drip, drip” sound that’s keeping you awake every night? Well, it’s wasting a lot of water. You might be surprised to know that you’re wasting 3,000 gallons of water every year if it’s dripping at a rate of once per second. This kind of leak is typically a quick plumbing fix, so don’t wait to take care of it!
- Leaky toilets: Argh, the toilet just will not stop running! You’ve lifted the lid and fiddled around with things, but it just keeps going and going. Toilets already account for the leading water usage source in your house. When they have a leak or another plumbing problem, they’re even more liable to eat up water bill costs.
- Outdoor leaks: You might not even be aware that a hose or a sprinkler system is leaking. Check around the exterior of your house to make sure that everything is tight and no puddles have developed on the ground.
- Service line leak: These are a bit more difficult to detect, but there are some telltale signs. For example, if you have lower water pressure around the house, this means the service line is having an issue. Also, if there’s the sound of running water or a hissing sound coming from the shutoff valve even in cases when you’re not using water in your home, this is another sign of a service line leak.
- Check the water meter: The bottom line is that, when you get a higher water bill, it means the meter is displaying a higher reading. If you can’t find any leaks or obvious sources of greater water usage, then the water meter itself might be the problem.
If you’re looking for help with piping issues or in need of sewer line repair in Mora, MN, then turn to A & A Septic Service LLC. Our talented and knowledgeable team members are known throughout the area for their intensive dedication to client satisfaction. Our wide variety of services covers anything you might encounter, from pipe cleaning to septic thawing. You can count on us to provide you with sensible, workable sewage solutions.
Plus, our friendly and knowledgeable staff is able to tackle any problem—no job is too big or too small. Our team is bonded, licensed and insured, certified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA). Contact us today to learn more and get a free quote!
Categorised in: Sewer Line Repair